There’s been a recent crimewave across Buckinghamshire, with would-be thieves stealing whatever they can get from cars parked on driveways, many have happened in the dead of night but some chancers are trying their luck in broad daylight.
While GateKraft can’t prevent such criminals from making these attempts we do know that there are reports which suggests that houses with automated driveway gates are much less likely to experience theft in such circumstances.
Our mission is to install driveway gates and railings to make your home more secure. We offer the complete package from initial consultation to discuss your gate requirements to gate design, gate manufacturing and gate installation of manual and automatic driveway gates to secure your home from unwanted visitors.
To ensure your home is secure from unwelcome visitors be sure to:
- check your garage, doors and windows are locked.
- never hide spare keys to your home within the grounds of your property, including in your car or garage.
- avoid having valuables visible for anyone to see through windows and doors.
- use timers and set your lights to come on if you are out after it gets dark.
- never check in or tag your location on social media, this can invalidate your insurance as it raises awareness to unscrupulous types that your home is empty.
Installing driveway gates can deter unwanted visitors from accessing your home or business. For more information about gate installation in and around Chesham, get in touch with GateKraft on 01494 611 111.